How many hours do we spend thinking about Christmas shopping? Gifts for the Christmas holidays are full of illusion and happiness, so we always try to find the balance between originality, functionality and aesthetics, all to achieve the perfect gift!
Natural cosmetics gifts have become one of the most popular gifts for these special dates. So, if you are stuck with the gift for your child, wife, father, mother, friend, etc., stay here, because by the end of this article we will have solved all your doubts!
Next, let’s see:
- Why give natural cosmetics as a Christmas gift?
- Benefits of silicon as a cosmetic enhancer
- 5 recommendations for giving natural cosmetics as a gift
- Homemade cosmetics recipe
Why give natural cosmetics as a Christmas gift?
Online shops for natural and organic cosmetics have been on the rise in 2021. The rise of a healthier and more natural lifestyle has boosted the sale of natural products, which is why we are seeing an explosion of sales in this sector!
Why are these types of gifts so popular?
- Variety is the spice of life! There is a wide range of cosmetic options to give as gifts, from make-up to nutricosmetics to strengthen the hair. This gives us many options to adapt depending on who the gift is for.
- They are always a hit! Whether it’s a whole kit for a facial routine, or just a specific product, receiving this type of gift always creates a lot of excitement and expectation in the results, and even more so when it comes to products with natural ingredients!
- Adaptable to every budget! We find a variety of brands, from cheaper or more simply formulated products or with lower quality actives, to more expensive and luxurious options that offer products with a lot of health and beauty enhancing elements.
- Natural products are trending! In line with this healthy living boom, the public’s interest in anything with the word “natural” in it has increased dramatically!
What do you think? At Silicium we meet these characteristics! We offer a group of natural cosmetic products, based on Organic Silica, which are adapted to the different needs and with a lot of potential to satisfy the needs of the consumers!
Benefits of silica as a cosmetic enhancer
Organic silicon as the basis of our natural cosmetic products offers numerous properties, which correspond to the most acclaimed expectations of users. And they are:
- Firming and repairing of the skin
- Anti-wrinkle effect
- Reduction of skin flaccidity,
- Strengthening and growth of nails and hair.
- Improved skin hydration
- Collagen formation enhancer.
- Accelerates the growth of eyelashes.
5 natural cosmetics gift ideas
Now that you know all the properties contained in silicon and what it can bring to your body through cosmetic products, let’s recommend 5 great natural cosmetic gifts that you can find at Silicium!
Giving beauty and health gifts this Christmas is going to be a great success, but you have to know how to choose well, so choose according to who is the recipient of your gift. Don’t lose detail!
1. For gourmets: Silicium Serum 50ml + Essential Elixir 20ml
If you have to give a gift of natural cosmetics to such a person, this beauty kit will undoubtedly be a hit.
Its organic silica formula with natural oil extracts deeply regenerates and firms the skin. To achieve the lifting effect of eternal youth, so desired by all, is now possible with this kit!
2 infallible steps that will leave you looking like new after intensely nourishing your skin. The Elixir Essentiel will stimulate the production of your own collagen and will give you the perfect fresh touch to go to sleep or start your day.
Oh, and don’t forget to apply the products to your neck too!
This won’t be a gift, but a great gift!
2. For the practical: G7 Beauty
This is the ideal antioxidant nutricosmetic product to give as a Christmas present to those people who are in a hurry and have a hectic routine. What could be better than a tablet that you can take whenever and wherever you want, without the need to get your hands dirty or have 10 minutes exclusively to apply it in front of a mirror.
This food supplement is based on organic silica, enriched with vitamin E and selenium, which play a vital role in protecting cells, slowing down oxidative damage and slowing down ageing.
3. For the traditional: Silicium Rosehip moisturising cream
The nutritional contribution of Rosehip to our skin is well known, so this moisturising cream will be the best option for those who are interested in traditional facial care, without complications, but who want to look good and have a good face. Leaving behind the signs of fatigue and achieving firm, ultra-smooth, silky skin has never been easier. And it’s also suitable for oily skin!
This fluid cream made from organic silica and rosehip oil from Chile will make facial care a joy, and is perfect for travelling thanks to its convenient dispenser!
4. For perfectionists: G7 Light Legs+
Who says December is too early to start getting our legs ready for summer? If the recipient of your gift is a lover of summer and legs, this gift definitely has her name on it!
Our new 100% natural leg cream is formulated with plant-based active ingredients and scientifically proven Legactiv™. This revolutionary combination of extracts helps to prevent tired legs, fluid accumulation, varicose veins and poor circulation – the result is legs like a heart attack!
It can be applied as many times as you want, massaging the area well so that the product penetrates deeply to boost the results.
5. For the vain ones: G7 LipoReduct+
As the years go by, many people are more reluctant to wear clothes above the knees due to the ravages of age, weight change or pregnancy, as it affects the condition of their skin. If this is the case, and the person in question is in your circle of trust, G7 Liporeduct+ cream can be of great help to them, and even put an end to their biggest complexes!
This gel is excellent for the treatment of cellulite, as it contains only highly effective plant-based active ingredients. In addition, it contains Provislim Striover , scientifically studied. Its 24-hour effect (even overnight) reduces accumulated fat, cellulite and orange-peel skin.
…Invisible friend! If you’re reading this, I want this gift too!
Still don’t have enough ideas? Do you want to give a more complete gift? Mix these products that we have recommended and create great natural cosmetics packs, all of them are compatible! In our natural cosmetics section you will also find some of them!
Homemade natural cosmetics recipe: moisturising hand cream
If you are reading this last section, you are one of us, very curious!
Homemade natural cosmetics is one of your best options if you want to be aware of each and every one of the ingredients contained in the product.
We leave you with this super easy, fun and quick homemade recipe for olive oil and lemon cream to help combat the cold and dryness that we suffer from on our hands during the winter.
All you will need is:
- 250 ml of olive oil
- The juice of ½ organic lemon
Prepare it like this:
- Slightly heat the olive oil and the lemon juice together in a saucepan.
- Soak your hands in the mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Take your hands out of the pot and massage them in order to absorb all the product in depth. Do the same on your nails to moisturise them.
- Want extra hydration? Once you take them out, add a little more oil to each hand before massaging, and then massage the mixture all over your hands and nails!