You should know that there is ample scientific evidence that regular physical activity can help control the symptoms accompanying depressive or anxious states. Let's see how these mechanisms work! Sport for depression is a very effective and natural remedy.
Depressive symptoms in 2021
The impact of the COVID pandemic has been economic or social, and emotional, in the form of anxiety and depression. The prestigious medical journal, The Lancet, has analysed the need for research into the phenomenon to address the consequences of this threat. On World Mental Health Day on 10 October, experts warned that psychological disorders have increased. The most frequently observed symptoms are the following.
- Restlessness, uncertainty.
- Feelings of guilt or helplessness.
- Irritability and distress.
- Inability to enjoy usual activities
- Loss of libido.
- Sleeping and eating too little or too much.
- Lack of concentration and energy.
- Persistent physical complaints, such as headaches or digestive problems.
Tips to combat depressive symptoms naturally
If the confinement or fear of illness has altered your mood, you can do a lot. Living a healthy lifestyle is the best way to strengthen your body and psyche.
- Exercise several times a week outdoors: run, walk or cycle. Sport for depression is highly beneficial.
- Yoga or meditation are routines that will help you relax and concentrate.
- Don't neglect your diet. Make sure your diet is varied and balanced.
- Communicate frequently with your loved ones with a video call.
- Stay optimistic, always look on the bright side of things.
The benefits of sport for anxiety and depression
Lack of exercise, depression and anxiety become a vicious circle. When you are in a low mood, you may give up physical activity, thus depriving yourself of a valuable natural medicine resource necessary to keep your mind fit. The consequence is even less enthusiasm and a gradual decline into a passive state. Here are some arguments in favour of sport for depression.
Physical activity causes your nervous system to secrete endorphins, the so-called happy hormones. They cause a state of well-being that can last for several hours. Moreover, these substances help to alleviate physical pain and symptoms of depression.
Going to bed tired and relaxed is the best way to fall asleep. You can avoid insomnia, and you'll wake up in a better mood. This reason is one of the most apparent benefits of sport for anxiety and depression.
Physical activity improves the blood supply to the cerebral cortex and hippocampus, areas that are crucial for the preservation of cognitive abilities. Thus, memory and concentration remain intact.
Keeping yourself trained strengthens your musculoskeletal and cardiovascular system, and you will feel able to do more and more activities. Moreover, it will give you more muscle definition and a healthier weight and improve your self-image.
When you are anxious, you build up energy due to the secretion of adrenaline and cortisol. Noradrenaline moderates the responses these hormones provoke; releasing it through exercise will help you become calmer and achieve a state of relaxation.
Natural sports supplements
Exercising routinely to get the mental health benefits of sport is an effort that your body must adapt. Using natural supplements can support your recovery, increase your vitality and strengthen your bones and joints.
The Orgono Sports range is based on the energy found everywhere, flowing through living beings. It is called prana in Ayurvedic medicine - release your inner strength! Use natural sports supplements containing silicon on a highly assimilable organic basis, such as the following.
1. Orgono Articomplex is a chondro-stimulating joint complex containing silicon, zinc, magnesium and vitamin C. This supplement is a formula that compensates for the loss of essential minerals.
2. Orgono Sport Gel helps regenerate joints, and it acts by dissipating mechanical overload and increasing joint resistance while improving elasticity and stimulating collagen production.
3. Orgono Sports Recovery Cream cold gel is ideal for muscle and joint recovery. Thanks to its high skin penetration, it activates circulation, oxygenates and relieves the effects of strength and aerobic training.
4. Orgono Sports Recovery Supplement is a natural sports supplement that includes glycine and is therefore recommended in cases of joint wear and tear. It regenerates tendons, muscles and cartilage by increasing collagen production.
The natural relief of using sport for depression can help you in many ways. Start planning your routine, and you'll see results in no time.