- Silicium Laboratorios
- 689 views
Here's a little game for you. If you get these 2 questions correct, we'll give you a spectacular anti-aging smoothie recipe at the end of the article. Here's the first one: do you think that accumulating metals in the body is a good thing? And the second one, a bit more specific: do you think it's essential to know how to eliminate aluminium from the body?
3, 2, 1... time!
Today we tell you...
What are the consequences of excess aluminium in the body?
How to eliminate aluminium from the body? 3 basic tips
Organic silica: the most advanced alternative
What are the consequences of too much aluminium in the body?
It may sound sharp, but aluminium is like a parasite on the human body. In what way?
There is no known biological benefit even though it is present in various tissues.
However, several harmful systemic effects have been observed in different studies when it reaches high concentrations:
- It produces cellular oxidative stress, which causes different consequences depending on where it is stored. Specifically, it acts as a neurotoxicant in the brain, being related to the development of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, autism, cognitive deterioration (memory loss, dementia...) and other neurodegenerative processes.
- It causes pulmonary (fibrosis, granulomatosis, etc.) and cardiovascular (thrombosis, hypertension, etc.) damage.
- It contributes to inflammation of the intestine, worsening pathologies such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.
- Reduces intestinal absorption of iron, phosphorus, calcium, zinc and copper.
- It changes the metabolism of sugars, fats and proteins.
- Increases the risk of bone diseases such as osteomalacia.
- Causes muscle damage, inflammation, and dysfunction.
- Inhibits the formation of joint cartilage.
The list does not end there.
Excess aluminium is also associated with endocrine (thyroid, insulin...) and haematological (anemia) disorders. It also produces immunosuppression, contact allergy, breast cancer, infertility and teratogenesis.
But... is it really a danger?
Keep in mind that this element is one of the most abundant in nature and one of the most widely used industrially.
There are, therefore, many sources through which it reaches us: pollution, packaging, kitchen utensils, food, contaminated water, certain medicines (antacids), vaccines, some cosmetic products (antiperspirants), etc.
The good news is that, although we are "surrounded", the amount absorbed by our bodies is very low, and much of it is excreted in the urine.
However, overexposure can lead to excessive deposition in the lungs, bones, liver, kidney, nervous system, skin, and adipose tissue.
And if we suffer from kidney disease, the risk of poisoning increases considerably.
To answer the initial question: knowing how to eliminate aluminium from the body is essential.
How to eliminate aluminium from the body? 3 basic tips
Prevention and common sense
The first thing is to prevent its accumulation by blocking possible routes of entry into the body:
- Limit processed food consumption.
- Do not store acidic or salty drinks in uncoated aluminium utensils. This will minimise their release into the liquid.
- Choose natural cosmetics and hygiene products that do not contain aluminium.
- Ask your doctor to prescribe aluminium-free medicines.
- Use adequate protection if you are exposed to it every day.
There are many fruits, vegetables, and other foods that, thanks to their content of specific vitamins (C, E, B6, etc.) and minerals (silica, selenium, etc.), help the liver detoxify and excrete toxins in the urine.
For example broccoli, celery, onions, apples, Brazil nuts, and parsley. Don't be afraid to vary your following shopping list.
It is also worth including antioxidant-rich plant extracts such as ginger, black tea, grape seed or wheatgrass powder. They are excellent allies against oxidative stress caused by aluminium.
When this element is already deposited in organs and tissues, it is very difficult to metabolise and remove it, even if the diet is excellent.
In these cases, chelating agents are used. These are substances that "trap" the metals in a non-specific way so that they can be quickly expelled.
In therapeutics, EDTA and deferoxamine stand out, but they must be taken under medical supervision.
Other more interesting non-chemical options include malic acid, coriander, turmeric, and the algae Chlorella pyrenoidosa. Add them to your meals!
Organic silica: the advanced alternative
Organic silica is a natural antagonist of aluminium, reducing its intestinal absorption and increasing its elimination in the urine.
It is very specific, unlike chelators. In one study, drinking water rich in this mineral was shown to increase urinary excretion of the metal without affecting other metals such as iron and copper.
It has even been investigated in people with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis, who have a very high amount of aluminium in their brains. It was also found that water enriched with silica could be useful in promoting the expulsion of the toxic substance through the urine and reducing its concentration in the body.
In this way, organic silica acts as a neuroprotectant, reducing the accumulation of aluminium in the nervous system.
In general, it is considered a potent purifying agent as it promotes the elimination of various heavy metals such as mercury and cadmium.
If you want to take advantage of these properties, there are 2 formulas available:
- G7 Neuro Health. Increases mental agility, promotes concentration and memory, and combats oxidative stress.
- G7 Siliplant. In addition to contributing to the purification of toxins, it is very effective in the care of joints, skin, hair, and nails.
Extra tip: strawberry smoothie
You got the 2 questions at the beginning of the article right, didn't you?
I'm sure you did, so here's a recipe for a delicious anti-aging smoothie that will brighten up your breakfasts and snacks.
Take your blender and throw in the following ingredients:
- 10 strawberries.
- 1 measuring cap of G7 Siliplant.
- Almond milk.
- 3 drops of vanilla essence.
- Ice and sweetener if you want it.
Blend well and... that's it! A refreshing, nutritious and natural drink with all the benefits of organic silica.
Now that you know how to eliminate aluminium from the body, you have no excuse to kick it out and take care of yourself as you deserve. Contact us if you have any questions!