Shipping and returns
Sending the package
Unless otherwise indicated, the order will be delivered within 1 to 3 working days. The order will only be sent once the payment has been received.
- Canary Islands, due to customs charges and, in order to avoid additional disbursements by the customer, no online sales to the Canary Islands are made. We suggest that you contact our distributor Medisport Canarias, C/Duggi 23 bajo, 38004 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tel.922 15 13 17 to indicate a nearby establishment where you can purchase our products. You can also contact us and we will solve all your doubts: 877 44 99 48
- Ceuta and Melilla, currently our logistics provider does not ship to these cities. Please contact us to place an order.
Delivery is made via UPS with tracking number and delivery without signature. If you prefer certified shipping via UPS Extra, an additional charge will apply. Please contact us before requesting this option. Whichever shipping method you choose, we will provide you with a link to track your order online.
Shipping charges include handling and packaging fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the package. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot combine two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. We cannot be responsible for any damage to your package after it has been dispatched, but we do our best to protect fragile items.
The boxes are large and your items will be well protected.
Shipments to Europe
- Free shipping will be provided for all orders of 40 ? or more in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and United Kingdom.
- Iberian Peninsula and the Balearic Islands (except the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla): For orders under 40€ the cost is 7€
- DOM-TOM (France): When ordering, do not forget to add the name of your region in the delivery address instead of "France". For example: Martinique, Guadeloupe, etc. to avoid any error regarding shipping costs and not to delay the shipment of your order.
Shipping outside Europe
For shipments outside the European Community, customs charges may apply. These costs can be claimed by the logistics company concerned, but are not transport costs. Customs or import duties must be paid once the package reaches its destination country. Silicium has no control over these fees or tariffs and we cannot predict them, as customs policies vary greatly from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for more information on this subject.
We generally recommend that our customers who have a close relative in a country bordering the European Union send the order to their address first (with the advantage that shipping costs are free or lower and there are no customs fees). This relative or friend can then send the package to you by mail as a private shipment and therefore not subject to customs fees.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last
good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax al 00 34 977 393 390
- Letter sent by post: Silicium España - APDO núm.88 - 43480 (Vila-seca) España
- Telephone: 00 34 877 44 99 48
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.