Information on Data Protection
- Data related to Responsible.
- Entity: SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L.
- CIF of the entity: B74215559
- Address of the entity: C / VILAFORTUNY, 23, NAVE 10 - P.I. LALBA - (43480) VILA-SECA DE SOLCINA
- Email of the entity: CONTABILIDAD@SILICIUM.COM
- Responsible for the treatment: ORIOL RIUS VILARRUBIA
- Telephone of the person in charge of the treatment: 620817457
- The email address of the Data Controller: CONTABILIDAD@SILICIUM.COM
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection and Organic Law 3/2018 on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, in SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. We process the data you provide us for some, or all, of the following purposes:
- Purchase/sale of goods and services.
- Control and surveillance of access to places
- Creation of contracts, preparation of payrolls and other related tasks
- Sending commercial information of the entity by postal mail, email or other
- Accounting, administrative, billing, and collection management.
- Accounting, administrative, billing, collections and payments management
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and compensation for the work performed
- For statistical, historical or scientific research purposes
- Provide them a service
- Publication of personal data on different social networks or other publication methods
- Collection via POS
- Making a purchase through the virtual stores on the website / platform.
- Conducting satisfaction surveys.
- Place orders
- Carry out a personnel selection process based on the capacities, aptitudes and other data of interest included in the curriculum
- Entity security.
- After-sales service and loyalty
- After-sales service and loyalty.
- Processing of budgets
- Surveillance of the entity's facilities
2. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in:
- Unequivocal consent
- Execution of a contract
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- To other data controllers
- Tax administration
- Banks and financial entities
- State security forces and bodies
- Consulting / Audit Entities
- Advertising and marketing entities
- Software and hardware maintenance computing entities
- Management / Advisory
- Social Security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
- Third persons
- E-Mail Marketing
E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. We are treating personal data that concerns you, or not. Likewise, you have the right of access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right of opposition to the processing of your data. SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you want to use any of your rights, you can do it through the enabled links that you will find below:
- To exercise your right of Access click here aquí
- To exercise your right of Rectification click here aquí
- To exercise your right of Suppression (Oblivion) click here aquí
- To exercise your right of Limit Treatment click here aquí
- To exercise your right of Opposition click here aquí
- To exercise your right of Portability click here aquí
Alternatively, you can also contact us by mail to the following address: C/ VILAFORTUNY, 23, NAVE 10 - P.I. LALBA - (43480) VILA-SECA DE SOLCINA attached a photocopy of the DNI, for the certainty of their identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, email address used for the account or portal object of your request. Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
- Cookies policy