This site is operated by SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L.
We are registered at the Tarragona Trade Registry in Spain in Volume 2,736, Page 135, Sheet T-45,220C/ Vilafortuny, 23, and with our registered office.
Nave 10 - P.I. Lalba - (43480)
Vila-Seca De Solcina (Spain)
This is also our main trading address.
You may contact us at the above mentioned address and through the following means:
Phone number: +34 877 44 99 48
Email address: email@example.com
Our VAT number is ES B74215559
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We are ready to participate in extra-judicial dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution body.
- Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and topicality of all the data that you communicate to SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses on the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. or from third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. Prest your services.
- Try to access data of other people or restricted areas of SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. or from third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L., without being understood. as assigned none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, you who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no exploitation.
Likewise, all the brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L., without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes any right to them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. of its contents or services. Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorization from SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L.. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website, they must also abstain to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L., or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilitiesSILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who it has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- The breach of the laws, the good faith, the public order, the uses of the traffic and the present legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore will not be responsible for the results obtained. SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- Procedure in case of carrying out illegal activities
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you should In contact with SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L. Duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigation that concerns the SILICIUM ESPAÑA LABORATORIOS, S.L., website, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters in (Spain) being competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official newspapers of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.