Benefits of Soriaskin Gel
- It provides ideal daily protection for irritated or itchy skin.
- Helps protect and regenerate skin that tends to dry out and peel.
- Ideal for skin discomfort.
Soriaskin is composed of Organic Silica with Equisetum arvense and Echinacea, a plant used since ancient times to benefit the skin. Scientific studies show the vital action and efficacy of silica in the synthesis of collagen, elastin of the skin, and its structural role in glycosaminoglycans.
Contains SILICIUM G5 and Echinacea for sensitive or irritated skin. Soriaskin is the ideal daily protection for skin that tends to be dry, irritated or itchy. Protects and regenerates the skin. Soriaskin contains organic silica G5 Loïc Le Ribault Formula with Equisetum arvense (horsetail) and Echinacea to counteract skin problems. Scientific studies demonstrate the significant effects of silica in the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin, and the very effective role it plays in the structure of glycosaminoglycans. Echinacea has been known and used since Antiquity for its beneficial properties. For the best results, it is highly recommended to use Soriaskin in association with a regular dosage of organic silica G5 Siliplant.
Instructions for use
Apply to the skin 3 to 4 times a day. Massage until completely absorbed. Soriaskin is a non-greasy solution that is applied to the skin. It does not stain clothes. For best results, we recommend taking G7 Siliplant biodynamised orally with the application.
Aqua, Equisetum arvense extract, Echinacea angustifolia root extract, triethanolamine, methylsilanol, carbomer, diazolidinyl urea, tocopheryl acetate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
150 ml tube
J.C Alonso, "Dosage of collagen neo-synthesis". Institut d'Expertise Clinique Espagne, 2008 The conclusion of the study in the experimental conditions adopted the product ORGANIC SILICA G5:
- Does not induce cytotoxicity at the concentrations (0.2%; 0.5% and 1%).
- Induces a significant increase in the level of collagens of 13% and 19% respectively for the concentrations of 0.5% and 1%, in cultures of human fibroblasts compared to the control.
- The product ORGANIC SILICA G5 at 0.5% and 1% induces a significant increase in the collagen index in human fibroblast cultures.