Benefits of G5 Siliplant
Contains natural organic silica, of mixed vegetable and mineral origin. Its formula is based on orthosilicic acid, stabilized by an organic complex to prevent degradation of the molecule. This increases its assimilation by the body and accelerates results, as proven by scientific studies. Silicon is an essential trace element for certain important biochemical processes at the cellular level. It is positively involved in a broad spectrum of use in homeostatic imbalances and has recently been found to play an important role in the detoxification of aluminum and other heavy metals. Its role in collagen, elastin and connective tissue has been scientifically proven.
Instructions for use
Take 15 ml twice a day, 10-15 minutes before meals and medication. No contraindications or side effects.
Purified Water, Silicic Acid, Horsetail extract, (Equisetum Arvense. L.), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis L.). Provides 10 mg of elemental silicon for 30 ml equivalent to 34,28 mg of maximum absorption silicic acid.
Tips: Store in a cool, dry place. Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Consult a health professional for children, in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
500 ml bottle with dosing cup.
Expertise and research
This product has been the subject of several clinical studies, all of them with certainly clarifying results on its efficacy:
- Bioavailability Study (Estudio Nutricional Comparativo De La Biodisponibilidad De Tres Complementos Ricos En Silicio, 2015 N.Boqué, L.Arola).
- In vitro study on ossification (Evaluation Of Silicium G5 On The Parameters Of Bone Health In Type Mg-63 Fibroblasts And Osteoblasts Dr. José María del Bas et al 2014)
- Study on its action on skin hair and nails as well as detox effect: A Randomized Trial On The Anti-Ageing Effects Of Monomethylsilanetriol And Maltodextrin-Stabilized Orthosilic Acid On Nails, Skin And Hair, Anderson et al 2017.
- Evaluation De L'efficacité D'un Complement Alimentaire Sur Les Douleurs Articulaires En Addition D'un Gel, Protocole n°PEC11012 B. Housez et al. 2012), study conducted in 2011.
- Also at the Barcelona Science Park by the silicomolybdic acid method we have demonstrated its high concentration in monomeric and oligomeric orthosilicic acid (Analysis of an OSA solution and determination of OSA in the final product, M.Trilla 2017) which certifies its effective action thanks to its high assimilation.